So I'll be sharing a couple of beauty tips and tricks.
My top beauty tip involves water.
Here are a couple of reasons why water should be part of your beauty routine.
Drinking enough water every day can be the answer to your biggest beauty problems.
- It Makes Skin Glow
- It also helps your body flush out toxins more efficiently, leaving your skin looking fresh and more radiant as a result.
- It Makes Nails Stronger - Brittle nails that constantly break and peel can be a sign of dehydration.
- It Fights Aging - By staying hydrated, you can maintain your skin’s natural elasticity and suppleness.
- It Cures Sunburn
- It Clears Acne - Another beautiful part about washing away toxins is that it can prevent acne flare ups and other common skin issues.
- It Reduces Hair Loss
- Natural weight loss - You may not believe it but drinking water actually helps you to lose weight. A lot of the time when you feel hungry, you are actually thirsty, and when you drink water you feel fuller.
I take a glass of warm water first thing every morning. It helps reduce stomach bloating and helps in getting a flatter stomach.
I also try to drink at least 3 litres of water daily.
You can also check out my full post on health benefits of Water HERE.
WASHING YOUR FACE
Washing your face with water before you go to bed cleanses out the debris and bacteria gathered from a long day especially if you wear a full face of make-up daily.Cleansing your face before you go to sleep is the key to looking much younger and healthier
Water is very useful when applying your make-up.
- Using a wet blending sponge to apply your foundation makes for a flawless and even coverage.
- Dipping your eye-shadow brush in water and applying your eye-shadow to your eye lids acts like a primer thereby making the eye-shadow become more pigmented.
- I also dip my brush in a lil water before applying my bronzer.
I'm sure if I dig a lil deeper, I'll be able to come up with the essential ingredient to add to a spray bottle of water to substitute the Make-up finishing spray. lol
Any other beauty tips & tricks that involves water you know about, please share.
INSTAGRAM - @JustPorsh
FACEBOOK - JustPorsh
TWITTER - @justporshh
EMAIL - email@example.com
HAVE A GREAT DAY!
"I like to embrace natural beauty. I try to get at least 8 hours of sleep, drinking a lot of water and exercising."
THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG.